Required Application Materials
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from a residency training director or chair)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE (Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3) score transcript (all attempts, all scores)
- Sample patient encounter note (for purposes of legal compliance, private patient details should be de-identified)
- Additional documents may be requested by the Graduate Medical Education office.
Please note that J1 visas are sponsored.
The geriatric fellowship selection committee will interview applicants from summer through fall. Interviews may be set up at other times throughout the year to accommodate special circumstances.
Additional Information for Applicants
Learn about stipends, employment requirements and more on Duke’s Graduate Medical Education website.