- All applicants must apply through the ERAS website.
- Applications received through ERAS are reviewed when the Post Office opens.
- We will conduct virtual interviews in late September-early October 2022 and will send invitations to interview after September 2, 2022.
- Invited applicants will also be invited to join optional virtual open house events (dates TBD) that highlight research opportunities and the perspectives of our current fellows.
- Candidates who will be eligible for a Residency Training License in the State of North Carolina (see eligibility requirements here) are considered.
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- Foreign medical graduates require ECFMG certification.
- J1 visas are sponsored.
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS or COMLEX 1 and 2 prior to starting their Duke postgraduate training.
- We will accept COMLEX scores from an ACGME-accredited or joint-accredited AOA/ACGME institution.
Additional Information for Applicants
Learn about stipends, employment requirements and more on Duke’s Graduate Medical Education website.
A few resources of note include: