- All applicants must apply through the ERAS website.
- Applications received through ERAS are reviewed when the Post Office opens.
- We will conduct virtual interviews in late September-early October 2021 and will send invitations to interview after September 1, 2021.
- Invited applicants will also be invited to join optional virtual open house events (dates TBD) that highlight research opportunities and the perspectives of our current fellows.
- Candidates who will be eligible for a Residency Training License in the State of North Carolina (see eligibility requirements here) only are considered.
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- Foreign medical graduates require ECFMG certification.
- J1 visas are sponsored.
- We will accept COMLEX scores from an ACGME-accredited or joint-accredited AOA/ACGME institution.
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS prior to starting their Duke postgraduate training.
Additional Information for Applicants
Learn about stipends, employment requirements and more on Duke’s Graduate Medical Education website.