Open Faculty Positions
Visit the Duke Health Physician Jobs website and select "Psychiatry" in the "Please Select Your Specialty" dropdown.
Open Staff Positions
- Postdoctoral Associate – Lunsford-Avery Team (212399)
- Clinical Social Worker – Maslow Team (212969)
- Research Technician II positions – Dzirasa Team:
- Staff Specialist – Dzirasa Team (232547)
North Carolina Psychiatry Access Line (NC-PAL)
- Program Director – NC-PAL (197519)
- Clinical Social Worker – NC-PAL
- Program Coordinator – NC-PAL (212149)
- Program Director – NC-PAL/InCK (212150)
- Part-Time Peer Coach, Behavioral Technician (four positions: 220891, 220892, 220893, 220894)
Learn More about Working at Duke
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential physical job functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.