The Duke Child and Family Study Center is home to several other specialty clinics, in addition to the Duke Center for Eating Disorders. If your child is experiencing another area of greater concern, we encourage you to contact one of the clinics below based on your child’s needs:
- Duke Children's Evaluation Center (DCEC): 919-385-3232
- The Duke Children's Evaluation Center (DCEC) provides clinical assessments and timely care for pediatric behavioral health needs.
- Duke Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Clinic: 919-681-9185
- Duke Center for Autism and Brain Development: 919-681-7148
- Duke Center for Child and Adolescent Gender Care: 919-590-0175