The Duke Center for Autism & Brain Development recently published their 2020 Annual Report. Stories include:
- Illuminating Brain Connections to Unlock New Treatment Strategies
- Autism Biomarkers Could Accelerate Treatment & Testing
- Researchers Go Virtual to Find Solutions to Digital Divide
- A World-Class Team Studies the Connection between Autism Spectrum Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- NC PAL Partnership Brings Autism Education and Diagnostic Support to Rural Providers
Check out the report for updates on their work and to learn how they've adapted to providing care and conducting research during the pandemic!