Psychiatrist at the Duke Center for Autism and Brain Development.
Staff psychiatrist at Duke Counseling and Psychological Services.
Education and Training
- Fellow in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2011 - 2013
- General Psychiatry Residency, Psychiatry, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2008 - 2012
- M.D., University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, 2008
In the News
- Long-term Antipsychotic Pediatric Safety Trial (LAPS) Duke Psych Site Agreement
- Study of Oxytocin in Autism to Improve Reciprocal Social Behaviors (SOARS-B)
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, 12 Week, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Proof of Concept Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of RO5285119 in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- A Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of CM-AT for the Treatment of Autism in Children with All Levels of Fecal Chymotrypsin