How to Apply
- All applicants must apply through ERAS website
- We review applications received through ERAS when the PostOffice opens.
- We will only consider candidates who will be eligible for a Residency Training License in the State of North Carolina (see eligibility requirements here).
- We require a minimum of 3 Letters of Recommendation (at least one from a psychiatrist)
- If you are a Foreign Medical Graduate, we require ECFMG certification.
- We sponsor the following visas: J1.
- We do NOT accept COMLEX Scores in place of USMLE Scores.
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS prior to commencing their Duke postgraduate training.
If you have any questions, please contact the residency office at (919) 684-2258.