How to Apply
- All applicants must apply through ERAS website.
- We review applications received through ERAS when the Post Office opens.
- We will only consider candidates who will be eligible for a Residency Training License in the State of North Carolina (see eligibility requirements here).
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- If you are a foreign medical graduate, we require ECFMG certification.
- We sponsor J1 visas.
- We do NOT accept COMLEX scores in place of USMLE scores.
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS prior to starting their Duke postgraduate training.