How to Apply
- All applicants must apply through the ERAS website.
- We review applications received through ERAS when the Post Office opens.
- Candidates who will be eligible for a Residency Training License in the State of North Carolina (see eligibility requirements here) only are considered.
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- Foreign medical graduates require ECFMG certification.
- J1 visas are sponsored.
- We will accept COMLEX scores from an ACGME accredited or joint accredited AOA/ACGME institution.
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS prior to starting their Duke postgraduate training.