Duke’s Family Studies Program and Clinic, a specialty clinic in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, specializes in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art treatment approaches.
A team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers -- expertly trained in family treatment methods -- provide therapy and skillful care.
The clinic offers a full range of family therapy services, including:
- Couples and marital therapy
- Family therapy for child and adolescent issues
- Parent management training for parents of children and adolescents with behavioral problems
- General family therapy for enhancing family communication and problem solving
Learn about the Family Studies Program and Clinic, a component of our psychiatry and psychology training programs, through these documentary films developed by one of our residents:
- In Front of the Mirror  - the trainee's unique hands-on learning experience
- Looking in the Mirror  - a family's experience visiting the clinic