Steven Henry Herman, PhD, BA
Assistant Clinical Professor Emeritus in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Department / Division:
/ Medical Psychology
Box 2984 Med Ctr
Durham, NC 27710
- PhD, Duke University, 0
- BA, University of Chicago, 0
1) Smoking cessation interventions in the medical setting
2) Psychological factors influencing outcome of current medical interventions for erectile dysfunction.
3) Exercise as a treatment for depression.
4) Effects of treating psychosocial risk factors in patients with cardiac disease.
5) Treatment of men with constant depression and erectile dysfunction.